Regrettably we are announcing that the event will not go ahead as planned this weekend.
A lot of time has been spent in consultation with various people over the week, we've been trying to make the event work, and we were comfortable that the changes we had made would make it safe to proceed ... However with the situation constantly changing, and following recent advice, we no longer think we can hold the event to a level that we can be happy with.
We announce this with heavy hearts, and understand how hard you have been training and looking forward to our Annie ... We will look at how we can postpone the ride until later in the year ... and give you your well deserved swag! We will communicate with you as we explore that option.